Saturday, August 18, 2007

simone...simone...simone

I love this woman. I wanna be with her all the time but seems there are serious problems that say I, or rather we, can't pursue thing between us. 1. She can't move on. She still loves the guy who left her a lot of times. I understand that I still don't have reason to intrude her and her system but how can I resist in doing that when I know she is only hurting herself. Please move on. 2. i was with her in just four days and for one date (a coffee date in greenbelt) and I fell. For me, it is not the time you are together that will say you love or hate the person. its the feeling that will dictate you what is your feeling toward that certain person. 3. Her ex and I have resemblance. I am not and would not be the picture of her ex because I have my own personality and I would be better than that guy. 4. Its unfair for my part. Its not. At first, when I confessed I was not taking into account that the guy and I have resemblance so it would be easy for her to love me back. there was no such thing as that. I only had in mind, I wanted to make her happy and I wanna give myself an opportunity to be happy with somebody in my life. i can understand her issues. It broke me into pieces.

No comments: